Appetizers | Lunch Menu | Dinner Menu | The Pies | Sunday Menu | Wines
Bud The Pieman’s Pie Eating Rules
- We serve all pies with AMY’S ICE CREAM for 6.75. It cost 50¢ extra if ya’ don’t have the ice cream. IT IS SO WRONG TO NOT TOP YOUR PIE WITH AMY’S ICE CREAM!
- If split an entrée….no split a piece of pie! L.I.T.S! And we serve smaller pieces if you split your pie….L.I.T.S! & Your momma ain’t in the cafe!
- It is best to order your pies 24 hours in advance to make sure that we have the pie that you want to eat in the car on the way home!
- All whole pies are 25 & the Sin-namon Rings are 30.
- “Our Unsung Hero Award!” is for TEACHERS or NURSES—A free scoop of AMY’S ICE CREAM on your pie with the purchase of an entrée.
Fresh Granny Smith apples topped with a brown sugar & pecans…Holy AMY’S Cow!
With a granola topping…so good!
The Café’s True Claim to Fame! It’s like a big thick Chocolate Chip Cookie with pecans! ONLY BETTER!!! (This pie is one that we ship!)
Lots of sugar to cover up that awful buttermilk flavor! It is like a chess or dense custard pie. (This pie is one that we ship!)
Our Buttermilk pie with chocolate chips, pecans, & coconut. This was the one featured on the Food Network with the Deen Brothers, Paula’s boys! (This pie is one that we ship!)
BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP PIE
For the butterscotch lover…this is the café’s sleeper! (We ship this pie!)
Cherry PieNot too sweet! Not to sour! Topped with a beautiful lattice crust!
No, these are not canned! Fresh frozen peaches are as good as fresh peaches!
Pecan PiePa-can” not “Pee-can!” This one is perfect, not too sweet and doesn’t have a strong dark Karo flavor! Ann gave us this recipe many years ago. She was the Food Editor for the Houston Chronicle for over 36 years!!! Such a dear woman! (We ship this pie!)
This PIE IS TOO DIE FOR! Filled with black berries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches & apples with a sour cream-sugar topping! We call this AKA, CRACKBERRY! And of course we named this after our dear friends & Round Top neighbors the JUNK GYPSIES! OMG x10!!!
JB’S WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT
… this is really GOOD & GOOEY! We serve it chilled! Macadamia nuts, coconut and thick gooey filling on a bed of white chocolate!
With a granola topping to die for! D’ette Cole is a dear friend of ours that pushed us to add this AWESOME PIE!
SUGAR-FREE PEACH PIE
Made with Equal and great for diabetics!
SIN-NAMON ROLL BREAD PUDDING
Served with a butter sauce
This is best topped with a scoop of Amy’s to cut the sweetness! NO JOKE!!! And your mama isn’t here! When you take these home for breakfast be sure to top with ice cream…you’ll have your four main food groups for breakfast! (We ship a BIG 12-INCH Ring of these!!!)
Pie SamplerFor those of you who just can’t make up your mind we now offer our “PIE SAMPLER PLATE” which comes with four different slices of pie with AMY’S. You choose the pie that you want. “Pie Sampler Plates” are only served with AMY’S…. ya gotta have ice cream! 25